Are you a supply chain planning professional with aspirations of working for a blue chip business, with all the career development and strategic succession planning that comes with it? Do you want a varied role which includes both operational planning and project work? If so I have just the role for you! Based in the Stafford area, paying circa £32k. This would be perfect for a grad with 3 – 5 years of experience.
In the role as Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement Co-Ordinator you will:
• Lead and conduct Demand Reviews up to the level of Key Account
• Co-ordinate vendor performance improvements across all deliverables outlined within our Vendor Manual
• Analyse Supply Chain cost and efficiency; recommending and leading initiatives to enable improved ‘Cost to Serve’ and improved profitability
• Complete complex pieces of analysis, across all aspects of the Supply Chain from supporting carrier tenders, packaging regulations, SKU order profiling, lead time/ fragmentation performance
• Support the implementation of a World Class Manufacturing (WCM) culture within the UK Supply Chain and Warehouse team by leading projects contributing to the Customer Focus pillar driving World Class Customer Service standards
• Be the SAP MM lead on data integrity, including Inventory Profiling
The Ideal Candidate
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers.
Does this sound like you?
For the Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement Co-Ordinator specifically it is important that you have:-
• Degree level or equivalent in a commercial/ technical based subject (Business, Finance, Engineering, IT)
• Strong analytical skills, with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent planning and organisation skills. Able to work to tight deadlines and changing (and sometimes conflicting) priorities.
• Communication skills, with ability to interact with a wide range of employees across the organisation. Translating complex data into simple to understand information.
• IT literate (advanced Microsoft Office), with proven experience in an ERP background
• Experience of SAP, MRP and Business Intelligence reporting essential
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 per annum