Are you a Project Manager with a proven track record in on-boarding new clients in a third party logistics environment? Do you want to work for one of the market leading 3PL businesses in the UK? Does the idea of having a group-wide, highly visible role appeal to you?
If yes, then I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client are growing at a rate of knots. They are winning a huge amount of new business and as a result have a new requirement for a Project Manager to work with new clients and create a smooth on-boarding process and fantastic customer experience.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
• Close liaison with new customers to understand their requirements
• Convert this information into a project plan for the new operation
• Head up project team to roll out the project plan
• Inter-departmental liaison to ensure all priorities are being met, deadlines hit and milestones achieved.
• Track record of on-boarding new customers within a 3PL environment
• Project Management experience
• Preferably Prince qualified or similar
• Display excellent communication and relationship building skills
This is a great opportunity to have a highly visible, pivotal role in what is a growing organisation, with all the potential for career development and progression that goes with this.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum + benefits