JPS Supply Chain Ltd.
My client is one of the leading lights in delivery into the food sector. Their team is going through a restructuring phase to ensure that they are able to achieve class leading levels of customer service and efficiency.
Do you have the ability to be a part of this, to push the business into the forefront of customer service excellence? If so I need to speak to you NOW!
To support in the delivery of great service to my client’s customer(s) through outstanding availability and inventory control with a consistent focus on driving supply chain performance.
• Support in the successful delivery of customer promotions and menu change activity particularly through the prioritisation of inbound and provision of accurate timely information
• Support in a variety of customer/supply chain projects/initiatives and pro-actively support wider business initiatives including, new contract introduction and migration opportunities.
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally to support delivery of purpose
• Generate continuous improvement suggestions in support of customers and our business through the implementation of more effective and efficient ways of working
• Track and report Key Performance Indicators, including availability, inventory, promotions and events management.
• Demonstrate an approach that supports the mantra: Simply, Deliver, Together
o Keeping things simple
o Having open and honest communication
o Being accountable for delivering results
o Working Together
• Provide support to all Supply Chain Analysts in-line with business priorities
• Manage the process associated with movement and prioritisation of purchase orders to support inventory control and availability metrics
• Maintain an awareness and understanding of commercial savings initiatives
• Show a passion for development and growth and deliver on that passion
1) Support Supply Chain Analysts in their daily tasks to ensure efficient flow of goods throughout the network, managing constraints efficiently and collaboratively
2) To balance inbound priorities with depot capacity, prioritising appropriate purchase orders to support inventory control and availability metrics
3) To pro-actively engage with suppliers to ensure booking slots are secured and deliveries arrive as required, working collaboratively to resolve any issues
4) Ensure customer needs are met through delivery of agreed targets
5) Ensure end-to-end and wider business context is considered as part of supply chain decision making
6) To pro-actively engage with National Account Managers to ensure appropriate decisions/actions are taken regarding customer inventory eg. Delisted products and Held stock
Step-up to support Supply Chain Analysts as required in support of business objectives and personal development
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to challenge existing processes and identify opportunities for efficiency
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of supply chain systems and processes in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
• Ability to multi-task, remain calm and thrive in a fast moving environment.
• Proficient Microsoft Office user, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Influencing skills, capability to understand others’ frame of reference
CONTRACT UNTIL FEB 2018