JPS Supply Chain Ltd.
My client is one of the leading lights in delivery into the food sector. Their team is going through a restructuring phase to ensure that they are able to achieve class leading levels of customer service and efficiency.
Do you have the ability to be a part of this, to push the business into the forefront of customer service excellence? If so I need to speak to you NOW!
To deliver great service to my client’s customer(s) through outstanding availability and inventory control with a consistent focus on proactive supply chain management in partnership with my client’s customers delivering commercial benefit through the supply chain.
• Responsible for successful delivery of inventory budget (~£3m per week)
• Responsible for achievement of product availability target (~99.3%+ daily)
• Delivery of outlined forecast accuracy targets across all item classifications supported by a review of historical sales trends and other demand influencers in addition to excellent communication with customers and industry knowledge
• Accountable for the successful delivery of customer promotions and menu change activity
• Leadership of a variety of customer/supply chain projects/initiatives and pro-actively support wider business initiatives including supplier development, new contract introduction and migration opportunities
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally to support delivery of purpose
• Support your customer and my client’s business through the generation, development and implementation of more effective and efficient ways of working
• Become a subject matter expert in Slim4 replenishment system, driving continuous improvement, developing and enhancing one best way of working and leading training/development sessions for colleagues
• Identify and implement required actions based on tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators, including availability, inventory, promotions and events management.
• Demonstrate an approach that supports the mantra: Simply, Deliver, Together
• Keeping things simple
• Having open and honest communication
• Being accountable for delivering results
• Working Together
• Show a passion for development and growth of yourself and others and deliver on that passion
1) Ensure customer needs are met through delivery of agreed targets
2) Ensure end-to-end and wider business context is considered as part of supply chain decision making
3) Work collaboratively with National Account Managers to ensure appropriate decisions/actions are taken regarding customer inventory eg. Delisted products and Held stock
4) Proactively develop and maintain customer and supplier relationships implementing a plan to provide improved supply chain visibility up and downstream
5) Step-up to support the Supply Chain Manager as required in support of business objectives and personal development
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Minimum 2 to 3 years Supply Chain and replenishment experience with capability to demonstrate and apply industry best practice
• Analytical and inquisitive mind, with strong data analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of supply chain systems and processes in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
• Ability to multi-task, remain calm and thrive in a fast moving environment.
• Must have an awareness of leading edge industry developments within the wider supply chain arena.
• Ability to influence at all levels particularly with regard to collaborative solutions delivery
• Advanced Microsoft Office capability, particularly Microsoft Excel
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES??
TEMP CONTRACT TO FEB 2018