JPS Supply Chain Ltd.
My client is a fast moving food business and they are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner/Material Scheduler to boost their, already excellent, supply chain team.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis to ensure stock levels are correct
• Data collection and analysis
• Inventory management
• Problem solving and trouble shooting
• Process implementation and the creating of a robust infrastructure
• Excellent relationship building ability with the personality to be able to challenge the suppliers whilst remaining courteous and professional
• An analytical mind and thinker
• Problem solving capability
• Excellent understanding of IT systems
• At least 12 months experience in planning / analysis / supply chain role.