At JPS Supply Chain Recruitment, we can offer a range of services to our clients.
The boutique nature of our consultancy means that we are extremely flexible and work with you to create a bespoke recruitment solution, which ensures a successful process, first time, every time.
What you can expect from working with JPS Supply Chain Recruitment:
- A partnership – we see ourselves as an extension of your business. We work to fully understand your organisation, its culture, the challenges you face and your goals. We endeavour to meet all of our clients in order to get the best possible insight into your company and gain visibility of the place your new employee will be working. We’re happy to attend the interviews with you and arrange face to face feedback sessions should you feel this appropriate.
- Access to a unique and vast candidate network – our combined experience of 30 years in supply chain recruitment means that we have built an unparalleled network of supply chain candidates. We don’t rely on job boards or an out-of-date company database to source our candidates. We proactively approach current professionals who may not be actively seeking opportunities, but are open to hearing about relevant positions. Our networking has proved successful time and time again and due to the strength of these activities, we have a track record in sourcing candidates for roles that have previously proven difficult to fill.
- Pre-screening of all candidates – It’s one of our core values to ensure that we interview all of our candidates before submitting them for interview with you. Through this method you’re guaranteed of a relevant shortlist and a timely, efficient process.
- Consultancy advice – due to our intrinsic understanding of supply chain, many clients employ us to work with them in creating job specifications and provide advice on how realistic their requirements are in line with the current availability of candidates. We provide salary surveys, market research data and will also put you in touch with willing candidates before the formal interview process to help give you all the information required to formulate your needs.
- Flexible recruitment options – we offer both contingency and retained recruitment options. We recommend contingency for your mainstream supply chain roles, and the retained option for director / executive level positions where we can offer a more strategic, focused search process. We offer permanent, interim and temporary recruitment solutions ensuring all of your needs are catered for.
- International recruitment – Although based in the UK, we have a proven track record in placing candidates across the globe.