About JPS Supply Chain (for candidates)
Whilst we could wax lyrical all day about all the services we offer you as our candidate, we believe it comes down to two words: communication and honesty.
Once you’ve made contact with us, we will assess your details and then contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.
Following an initial phone consultation, we will then have an interactive discussion to assess your suitability for current roles, and whether or not we can help you. We can then reach a mutual decision about the mutual benefits of us meeting.
Our goal is to meet the candidates we feel we can help. This can be restricted by location, but with the use of Skype facilities, we are still able to have the all important time with professionals who live outside of the UK or, for whatever reason, cannot attend a meeting in person.
Meeting the team
Our aim in meeting with you is to ensure that we get a full understanding of your requirements, whilst assessing your capability and suitability for roles we are working on. We have extensive experience of interviewing supply chain professionals; you can feel confident in us asking you the right questions, getting to the core of your ability, to understand what sets you apart from others, and to ensure that the roles we engage you with are right for you.
Once this stage is complete and we have reached a mutual agreement to work together, JPS can offer you the following:
- Access to a large range of live opportunities – we are continually working on a diverse range of roles across supply chain, including:
- + materials management
- + purchasing
- + logistics
- + project management
- + lean and process improvement; and
- + director and executive level roles.
- CV advice – whilst we’re not advocates of using a CV as the focus of introducing you to our clients, we are realistic to know that this is still a necessary tool in your job search. We can work with you to create a CV that provides maximum impact and ensures that you have the best chance possible of gaining the role of your choice.
- Proactive client approaches – we have close relationships with an array of clients across the globe. They trust us to approach them with candidates who fulfil their criteria, even when not actively recruiting. We work with you to create a wish list of your ideal next employer, and then use our network to contact these businesses, providing an introduction on your behalf. This proactive approach has proved very successful for candidates and gives you access to organisations you would not ordinarily have.
- Interview coaching – whilst you are experienced in your chosen field, we recognise that not everyone is a seasoned interviewee. We provide coaching on interview technique where required and guide you through the process, taking your lead as to how much assistance you need.
- Communication and updates – this should be a given; we know that a major frustration of job seekers is the lack of communication from recruiters. We endeavour to keep you in the loop and provide you with feedback from our clients. We firmly believe that interview feedback is invaluable in assisting your success to secure your next position.
Browse our latest jobs
Transport Operations ManagerJPS Supply Chain Ltd.Merseyside
Material SchedulerJPS Supply Chain Ltd.Humberside
Inventory ControllerJPS Supply Chain Ltd.Humberside
Supply Chain Support Analyst – £19-21kJPS Supply Chain Ltd.Rochdale
Supply Chain Analyst – £25000-27000JPS Supply Chain Ltd.Rochdale
Supply Chain Support AnalystJPS Supply Chain Ltd.Rochdale
Transport / operations administratorLiverpool
Supply chain and continuous improvement coordinatorStaffordshire